A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PResENTaTiOnS GaLoRe !!

Name starting with an 'A'. Is there a special reason why almost 18% of the people of india have their names started with that specific letter. (I know...I know I made the statistic up but sounds correct...doesn't it??)..But the parents who christen their children do not seem to understand that what the 'A's of the class of the have to face through school and college and in my case b school too...Being first on the roll call does not mean being first in the class similar to the way that being a front bencher does not mean that he/she would be a topper...It just means First Day First Show for all presentations, case studies, viva voce and almost everything else there is to do...
Anyways I think it is unfair for people of a certain kind to be punished for no apparent fault of theirs...But guess what the misery does not end with just that, being in
'Section A' also has the same drawbacks...All lectures at 9 being one of them...The list is endless and I cannot hlep complaining...
Wish there was someone who wud know the concept of rotation or the use the idea of luck/chance and use it for scheduling the presentations, case studies etc etc etc........So that the sad little
'A's of the world can breathe a sigh of relief.....
:-)

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..