A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Friday, December 12, 2008

WhaTEveR HapPeNs, hAPpenS foR 'NO' ReAsoN !!!!

All these thoughts are what i, at times call LOUD SILENCE that leave me lonely even in a room full of people.....and other times SILENT NOISES that keep screaming in my mind when I am alone.......

How well do u have know someone before you actually 'know' them??....Never if the person doesn't want you to and yet people keep trying........
How long and how well can anyone 'lie'??....It seems people can lie for as long and as beautifully as they like and yet we end up believing in some people.......
How long before you can 'trust' anyone??.....Everyone knows that you cant trust anyone but still you end up trusting someone......
How long does it actually take to 'forget' someone??.....Depends...... An eternity or merely a minute......

I don't know the answers to these questions. I am no philosopher; I am no great thinker to either to even try to give an answer. But i do believe that the answer to all of them is that there is no reason for anything that happens......There is no reason for people to be what they are, what they do and how they be.....people are just.....well just people.....

"People are like islands, no matter how close they come, they can never touch!!!”

(For all those people who think that they know what others are all about.....)
My all time favourite quote.....So true isn't it?...You think you know someone, you think you understand, u believe u can trust and that is the time that it really beings to go wrong.....It seems you can live an entire lifetime (or at least what seems like a lifetime !!) and yet not understand her a rat's ass bit....Worse yet you end up knowing and believing something that was never there.....
All said and done......Papa kehte hai whatever happens, happens for a reason but can there ever be a reason for deceit and can there be a reason for betrayal.....infact he says "जो होता है अच्छे के लिए होता है......."...Whats good about cheating, lying........
Why don't people realise......Its not a war, its not a game and its certainly not fun.....Its life, love and its the very reason to be here.....

P.S.: What I have written makes no sense.....Not even to me.....These are merely:

things that don't let me sleep at night : the loud beating of my heart,
things that don't let me sit in peace : my thoughts in pursuit of a reason of the inexplicable,
things that don’t let me be happy: my eternal hope in finding a last thread to cling,
things that don't let me live : my mind trying to find solace in the arms of misery.............

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..