A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Friday, April 12, 2013

OnlY oNce iN yOuR LiFe, yOu FiNd soMEone Who cAn comPLeTely TuRn Your woRLd around oR iN My Case uPsiDe DoWn. To one such BEAutiful Ray oF SunSHine in my LiFe.



I can share things that I've never shared with another living soul and also things that have no significance and are so irrelevant that I don't even remember them an hour later but she listens to everything and actually wants to hear more. I share hopes for our future, dreams that will never come true,  goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at me in the past. I think of her on every occasion and in everything I do. When something great happens, I can’t wait to tell her about it, knowing she will share in my excitement and be more excited than I am. When I do something stupid, she is the first to say - "its okkkkkk". She is not embarrassed to cry with me when I am hurt or laugh with me when I make a fool of myself. Never does she hurt my feelings or make me feel like I am not good enough or that she is embarrassed by me, but rather she builds me up and shows me the things about me that make me special. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness and a sense of completeness that envelops me when she is around.  I can be myself and not worry about what she will think of me because she loves me for who I am. She cares and scolds like I am baby, she holds on to me as if I am her anchor and listens to me as if I am wiser.  The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, a song, a movie, a flower or a walk becomes invaluable treasures kept safe in my heart and wallet to cherish forever. Laughter seems part of daily life. A phone or message during the day helps to get me through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to my face. A coffee or meal with her is the best thing to happen in an otherwise morose office. A whispered "love you" from her in my ear is all the motivation I need to go through the day with a smile on my face. In her presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation and even the silence is beautiful. Things that bored me to sleep before became fascinating because I know they are important to her. Simple things bring her thoughts racing to my mind like a glass of tea, combing my hair or even waking up in the morning. I opened my heart to her knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening it, I now experience a love and happiness that I never dreamed possible. I find that being loved by her is so true that it scares me. I find strength in knowing I have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the very end. No matter who I am with and no matter what I am doing, it feels a little empty wihtout her. I know it sounds cheesy but I miss her more than words can say when she is not around. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. My only hope and security is in knowing that she is not just a part of my life but a part of me and shall be always.

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..