A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Friday, September 12, 2008

GaMeS PeOpLe pLaY !!!

What is it with the world !!! (I call it so because every college is a self sustained planet in itsefl because you can see every facet of life and experience everything in a college in a matter os a few months)...Everyone seems to be busy or at least seems busy to people like me...Studies, games, dating, competitions...Something or the other keeps them busy...Where as I feel I have all the time in the world to sleep (though I hardly seem to catch any of it !!)...Good thing about colleges is that there is no dearth of movies or sitcoms to watch on your lappie if you dont mind staring at it for hours together...
People are so busy that at times I begin to wonder if I study in the same college or not...
It is like I am by stander watching all the action from somewhere else...It really seems that I am a bystander watching the people pass by in apparent hurry as days turn into night and nights into days...I guess I have to start and start soon because it is already half time ..And these games can be fun...Today I helped a few of my friends with their game...It was pretty easy but I could not really solve it in time...Which means I have to really work hard at it...
But as I have always said,
"I like the word indolence, it makes my laziness seem classy !!"

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..