A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Friday, June 4, 2010

Dreams / Nightmares

Everybody dreams and so do I. Everybody doesn't remember their dreams but I do. Just the way 'the end justifies the means', the way the dreams ends says it all. oneirologists or dream doctors argue that dreams could be related to what you are, what you think and what you feel. Then again what do doctors know, its all hit and trial for them. Anyways this isn't about them. It is about me and my dreams. I dream not of stars or princesses or fame or money. What I dream about are people who I know, love and also those I lost. Strangely I also see people whom I have never met or seen (atleast my conscious mind tells me that I have not). So i like to believe that I see the past and the future. The past in a way that show me parallels of what happened and hence show me what could have happened if I had done things differently. But what eludes me is the future, is it going to be what I see. Most of my dreams end with me waking up with a frown on my face and sweat on my forehead. But they are not nightmares, they are just dreams with sad/bad endings. And I look forward to the people that I am going to meet in the future, the people who would change my life, though I also think that the people of my past have had a huge impact on me. There are no good dreams or nightmares. They are just dreams.

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..