A series of randon experiences, thoughts, feelings and musings.........

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waking up.

I was never good at waking up. I was never the rise and shine kind of guy. It was always an ardous task to wake up. But it's been a while since waking up seems to hurt. It physically hurts to get up to the cold realisation of something missing. As i have already mentioned, it just doesn't seem to get any better with time either. I mean there must be a way to wake up with a smile, to wake up looking forward to the day and to wake up with no pain.

No comments:

WhO aM I !!!!

My photo
Senti-'MENTAL'...Crazy...Mad... Bad...Rude...Obnoxious... Incorrigible...Impossible... Hopeless...Ignorant... Unlovable...Callous...Difficult... Bitter...Sarcastic...Nasty... Unpalatable...Ungrateful... Selfish...Stupid... }:) Thats me alright !!! But ya i am trying to improve... By being more of those..